Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Movie Review - Click

In my movie reviews, I give my brief thoughts on what I watched. Sometimes I will expound on those thoughts, but more often than not, I will just give a brief opinion. You can read plot descriptions on Internet Movie Database or on Amazon.

Source: http://goo.gl/u1GLTW
Click. 2006. Starring Adam Sandler and Christopher Walken.

This is a movie about not missing out on life by being so busy and trying to speed through it. Unfortunately, you get smacked with the message within the first five minutes and it just keeps smacking you over and over again. The cool thing about this movie is that it's a lot like It's a Wonderful Life, especially toward the end.

I give this movie 3.75 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.